Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings Genesis owners!

I wanted to take a moment to let you all know about an important revision that was made to the Competition Clutch kit for the 2.0 turbo Genesis Coupe's. Effective immediately all clutch kits sold from Beyond Redline will have the new revised version 2 flywheel included with them. I'm sure you all dying to know what may have changed and why so I snapped a few pictures.

The all new V2 Competition Clutch
Flywheel for Genesis Coupe 2.0t​

The primary difference is increased weight for improved driving characteristics.​

As noted above the primary difference with this flywheel vs the original is increased weight. This new unit weighs in at close to 30lbs which coincidentally is almost exactly what the OEM dual mass flywheel weighs. The end result is a much easier to drive clutch that reduces gear noise, chatter, and NVH. You will find the car seems quieter at idle and is easy to drive in traffic situations where precise clutch operation is needed.

We have these clutch kits in stock and ready to ship for all years of the Genesis Coupe 2.0t. The price is $797.56 including US shipping fees. As an added bonus they ship the same day your order is placed.

Place your order by clicking this link: Competition Clutch V2 Kit Genesis Coupe 2.0t

·
Korean Asswhoopin
1,228 Posts
Just a comfort thing. My stage 2 is annoying as hell with the AC on so this would be a vast improvement without the worry of a high HP car and a 2 piece flywheel.. Engagement for sure would feel stock. I like! Tim strikes again!!! Looking forward to my stage 2 crapping out.. hopefully after the tuning with @Tim@beyondredline

·
Super Moderator
40,498 Posts
Increased weight most likely means no diesel rattle during idle... better rev matching when downshifting.... but none of the downside of a dual mass flywheel. Should improve v/n/h.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts