Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
The Dabbler
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all. Just got my 2011 genesis 2.0T yesterday. Been wanting one for a while but had to wait until the time was right. I probably will be kinda quiet for a while as I try to absorb and research everything on the forums here. Already got the AEM intake coming but Im sure a lot more to come.

Attachments

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Welcome!

I just moved from the Charleston area(Daniel Island) up to Rock Hill a week ago. I think there are still one or two in the area, but they hardly frequent the site.

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts

·
Short Bus Driver
1,345 Posts
Welcome to the forum from all of us in GenSport Carolinas, the region's premier Genesis Coupe club! Check us out at GenSportCarolinas, and in the southeast section - looking forward to seeing you at a future event.

·
GenSport Carolinas
3,001 Posts
Another Nord Gray! Obeezy, Moundman and Dave C will not be lonely. Hope to see you around. You definitely need to make it up to Charlotte and our Dragon Run.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Welcome, :hello: you'll find a lot of great info and a lot of cool people here!

·
The Dabbler
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Id love to make it up to that. When I was big in to streetbikes about 7-8 years ago I wanted to go so bad. It sounds like a great time. I just have to make sure I can get off of work. Being in the coast guard I have to request my time off like a month before. Im gonna put in for it and see what happens. I work down in kings bay GA but my home is in charleston, and thats where my wife and house is so hopefully she wont have any objections to a good weekend in the mountains. She wants to know what else there is to do while up there? haha as if the sweet drive isnt enough!

·
1,322 Posts
She wants to know what else there is to do while up there? haha as if the sweet drive isnt enough!
:point:
There really isn't anything else to do up there. No cell service no malls or shopping. I guess maybe sit by the pool. Sorry if I'm offending any of the women. :dunno:. I talked my wife out of going because I knew she wouldn't like the driving (she gets carsick).

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
i know a few are bringing there wifes but much to really do but enjoy the view, people and the driving. I should have my GF with me but that is always subjet to change.

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

If you have any questions on or need some mods, hit me up :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts