Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I just got a notification that NGM released their new o2 housing for the 2013+ 2.0L crowd. I told the owner there may be interest in a GB, so if you might be looking for one of these, please post here and let us know! I'd expect pricing to be around the $300 range, give or take.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Same.
I remember I E-mailed you about this item as my mechanic as trying to purchase it, but you had the wrong picture on the website up and he could not purchase it at the time.

·
Registered
638 Posts
If this is a direct replacement without any modifications, I'm definitely in.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'll call and get the exact pricing and any other info that might be applicable. Sit tight guys! At least we know this is available now--though they're currently made to order.

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
I'm in

·
ABC with a GC
868 Posts
Jesus crikes, does everybody mark up piping that much? Where is ISIS to make us something more affordable.

·
Registered
305 Posts
hey, i just oreded this , didnt pay the full price of corse lol :) ill post up pics when i have it at my door step, hopfully next week

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat
399 Posts

·
Gas.Clutch.Shift.Repeat
399 Posts
Whats the point of this post ? Its just another o2.... most of them look the same ... even on the previous year they look practically the same... atleast we have another choice

The point?

To provide information.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
The flanges are going to be the same. The pipe length is going to be the same. How different can it look. I think it's awful brazen and short sighted of weir to claim that as a knock off of his.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Banned
924 Posts
The flanges are going to be the same. The pipe length is going to be the same. How different can it look. I think it's awful brazen and short sighted of weir to claim that as a knock off of his.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
LOL, I have to agree, the only things that could really be different are material type, 02 bung location and welds and all three of those are different.

·
wannabe guru
1,365 Posts
ImportShark can i get a quote shipped to 63304

·
Registered
516 Posts
Lol. "Welds look questionable" My ass.. They look fine.

I agree, how much different can a catless o2 housing look?

·
Premium Member
402 Posts
Hes just trying to use it as a way of saying "Mines a better quality", although it could have been stated better..

anyway back to the origional post, may consider getting it, but we shall see, let me know when the gb post has been made!

·
Registered
364 Posts
like who cares...its a dam o2 ... welds really ? u can tell so much by a picture ? o2 bungs ? dont accuse in my opinion... treated like another option thats all ... imo

·
Registered
305 Posts
i have it installed on my car, my exhasut shop guy told me the holes were lining up he had to drill them out, other than that, fits fine

1 - 20 of 35 Posts