Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I live up in prince an have just bought a 2.0t gen coupe. Have to out of all the cars I own it's buy far my favorite. She's bone stock for now but I have some plans in the works for her.

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,582 Posts
Welcome! My trucking job takes me thru there once or twice a year. Nice little city. And the husky truckstop serves beer!!

Scent via Glade Air Freshener.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I tried to pm you but it said I need at least 10 posts to pm people. So yeah, Im really excited to get the coupe this friday. The only thing im worried about is that i gotta drive it all the way back to PG from Vernon (where i get the car). And the coupe only has all season tires on it (brand new). I dont know if it s gonna be safe and I cant afford to get winter tires now due to the fact that i spent all my money on the car. So, any advice?:wink:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well with how the roads are an the fact that it's been heating up a lot I would say you should be ok an just take your time.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's a 2010 grey an the only slammed one in town. Says slammedenuff up the side of the windsheild.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts