Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New owner from Maryville, TN. Just picked up a 2011 3.8 AT Track in Black on Saturday. So far I love the car. Already have some mods planned out.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Welcome Sleepy!

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I used to live in Knoxville before I moved up North. You should look into going to the Tail of the Dragon meet in April.

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
x3 for Tail of the Dragon.

I'm in Murfreesboro (Nashville). Spent time in Knoxville for school. Welcome to the site.:bigthumbup:

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the welcomes.
I wont be able to makethe Dragon run, but defiantly want to try the gc on it before all the jackasses on bikes come back.
You know, I haven't seen any coupes around knoxville or maryville, but then I got relocated out of downtown knox, so now I mostly see pickups and SLOW drivers.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, this will make you guys sick, I only live about 15mins away from this side of the dragon.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hahaha same here. gonna try to get some more mods onto my gc before i go on it though. just for fun.
I've see a couple at my school

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think it would be quite fun in the track, but I want to get some new shocks. It corners flat and planted, but very rough ride.

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
Sweet!! I go to school in Knoxville. Not many TN members on here. i feel so lonely.. hehe :D
UT student??

<----Alumni right here!

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I am sorry, I can only associate with certain majors from UT. :)

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
I am sorry, I can only associate with certain majors from UT. :)
Hope one of those is Business Major!

Lol yupp. actually a freshmen and i love it here :D
Very cool. I was there for 5 years and graduated in 2009.

I'm glad to see more East TN folks on this board.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Business is acceptable. Haha...
I went to TN TECH in Cookeville.
It is good to have atleast one other person. I used to have modded nissan frontier and I was the only one in like a 2hr radius.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Will try to get some pics up.
Currently have tinted the widows.
Within two weeks will be doing injen intake and exhaust along with tinted tails. Hopefully next month I will be getting the SDR ecu flash.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I should be joining you soon. I hope to have a Nord-Gray 3.8 Track AT within a few weeks. Also in Maryville. Mine is my new company car replacing a Mazdaspeed 3. I'm tired of shifting all the time 'specially as much as I drive. I won't do much to mine other than tint and maybe the emblems on the front and rear.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I almost bought the Nord grey, but twin city flat told me they couldn't get the car and greyson couldn't find one in the region. I went to SC to get mine because they had the best prices.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts