Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the 5.0L gdi v8 and the 2012 or 13 Gencoupe and the veloster neet to have a three way and make the baby The new gen coupe.

Have we all seen the images of the Veloster? The Gen Coupe should look that aggressive and sexy.

·
Banned
720 Posts
I don't know... it looks too much like a CRX to me. A futuristic CRX, but I can do without it IMO.:squint:

And for that matter what is not aggressive looking about the Genesis?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like the hood. I like the Led daytimes, the dual clutch, the Bluelink, the rear camera the center exhaust, the seats the cockpit. Its an awesome looking car.

·
Premium Member
951 Posts
Really? I get sick to my stomach looking at the Veloster. Maybe it's a different story in person :dunno:

·
oh hayyy
995 Posts
Really? I get sick to my stomach looking at the Veloster. Maybe it's a different story in person :dunno:

This. Personally, the LED daytimes are horrendous. I don't even know why Audi uses them. Seems very rice.

Center-mount exhaust reminds me too much of an animal's butthole.

It pains me to see the Cts-V coupe with it. Or any car for that matter.

·
Banned
720 Posts
Each to their own, if you like it more power to you. But for me the Genesis looks trump that thing any day of the week.

Center-mount exhaust is totally like a butthole...no homo. :rofl:

I personally like the LED running lights, don't think its rice, but I honestly think the Veloster is going to appeal to women. Case and point my wife took one look at it and fell in love with it, even after I made puking sounds just looking at it.

Fortunately she loves her FJ Cruiser too much to ever consider buying one so I don't have to worry about it sitting in my driveway anytime soon.

Really? This is what you replace the Tiburon with? :confused:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts