Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys hows it going? My Name is Clinton and im Currently in the process of purchasing my 2013 2.0t as we speak, the car should be in my possession next Wednesday and Im super excited. already have a few parts ordered as well. Injen Intake, Borla Exhaust, Eibach sportline springs, new badges and currently looking a set of rims. i do have a question tho. Has anybody lowered the car and put 20s on it? if so what profile tire did you use? im currently looking at a Staggered set of STR 607 wheels and want to know if rubbing would be an issue. I had a buddy that had a 2010 3.8 and he said the only time it rubbed is if he hit a huge bump, but overall he never had a problem. So im just wondering what works best. also open to ideas and thoughts as well! thanks in advance guys im stoked to be a Genny owner!

·
Registered
207 Posts
welcome to the forums.

I have 20s on my 2014. Rubbing wont be an issue if you buy the correct offsets. I'm running 20x9 +22 up front and 20x10 +22 in the rear. 245/35 and 275/30. I'm lowered on coilovers. Its all about offsets with these cars.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Finally got her! And she will be changing quickly. BBM lip spoiler, black badges on the way and also getting the roof wrapped gloss black at the end of the week. And she will be sitting lower on 20s within the next month as well

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It is not. I wish it was an RSpec! lol it's a 2.0t just a base model. But I feel it's got a lot of potential!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts