Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all just bought a gen the 2011 3.8L v6. My fiance had the 2.0t a few years ago and loved it but got rid of it because shes terrified of snow.( yes shes a blond) but her and I are not car people at all we know nothing about them. But we found a good deal on this one and bought it and her and I diddnt realize it's not a turbo but we are thinking of putting one in and if someone or multiple people tell us the pros and cons and possible brands to use for this project we are makeing it a nice show off car speed is not the issue she wants it to sound and look nice thank you

·
docmarc1
63 Posts
3.8 has plenty of guts. If you want a loud growl, look up MagnaFlow exhausts. They give you a great sound and extra HP

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
763 Posts
Magnaflow's are probably on the less loud end of exhausts compared to other's that I've heard. Magnaflow would probably be a good place to start researching.

·
docmarc1
63 Posts
Yeah, I removed the heat shield and opened the hood vents too. Its not overly loud, it jjst has a nice deep growl, like a lion.

·
2012 Gen. 3.8 Track w/ZF
726 Posts
You might check out You Tube. There are many videos there posted by guys who have done various things to their exhaust. It may give you some good ideas.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts