Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
1,642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at the ny auto show and in looking for the new genesis and I only see the 2011 turns out it's the 2012. I started talking to there marking director and I found out it won't be sold till 2013 with an update

·
Registered
108 Posts
They didnt even change the engines or anything!? What about this facelift we've been hearing about!?
To be fair when they announced the 2012 Genesis sedan they said the Coupe wasn't getting any changes for "another year." Whether they meant MY2012 or physically year 2012 has been answered.

·
Premium Member
15,259 Posts
Think of it this way.

started with the genesis sedan,
then following year coupe is released
then revamp of existing line.
then veloster/gen sedan revamp

so the next logical step would be to revamp the coupe.

If you look at what hyundai has done within the last few years, it all seem pretty easy to tell when, what it going to happen.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
It'll tell you the model year of the car. I edited the post so it doesn't say what letter it should be even though it's easy. I'm waiting on him to take a picture and show it to us

·
Registered
45 Posts
It'll tell you the model year of the car. I edited the post so it doesn't say what letter it should be even though it's easy. I'm waiting on him to take a picture and show it to us
Yah i saw the letter and had it in my question to you, saw you took it out, so i did too. I definitely understand it. I'm curious too. Because I really feel like they wanted to have the face lift for the 2012 models...

1 - 20 of 60 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.