Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi there i recently just got these headlights and was wondering if anyone did a diy for these cuz i have an hid kit but i never saw this setup before if anyone could help out i would rly appreciate it i searched on the diy and i couldnt find anything

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Korean modles use H1 bulbs not H7. Got the right HID kit?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Korean modles use H1 bulbs not H7. Got the right HID kit?
Kdm lights use h7

hi there i recently just got these headlights and was wondering if anyone did a diy for these cuz i have an hid kit but i never saw this setup before if anyone could help out i would rly appreciate it i searched on the diy and i couldnt find anything
Pull the electrical plug. Undo the clip and pull bulb out. Install bulb and clip back in. Plug the electrical wires (yellow to color and black to black. Drill dust cap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Kdm lights use h7

Pull the electrical plug. Undo the clip and pull bulb out. Install bulb and clip back in. Plug the electrical wires (yellow to color and black to black. Drill dust cap.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Ha . .I had it backwards.

·
Registered
1,632 Posts
So it's not H11 for the low beam and H1 for the high beam? - - - - - Disregard

·
Registered
144 Posts
Make sure you seal up around the hole on the dust cap after you run the wiring, you don't want your headlights to get condensation or build up any kind of fog inside.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts