Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys new here just bought today a 2011 3.8 24k on it.any cool tips hope to find some stuff out.had a 5 series now shes gone.hope to talk soon cheer...dave :smile:

·
New Owner
93 Posts
What are you looking to get out of it? Show, Drag, Drift , Autox, Daily Driver

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
small mods .nothing to big...read in manual that my iphone cord wont work for my music what up with that .tried it charges it but no music so I used aux.says need a dealer plug

·
Banned
2,200 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like a fun change!

You need one of these plugs

Then it should work just fine.

If you have any questions about your gen, modifications, etc be certain to post them up here. Everyone here is extremely helpful and quite knowledgeable.

Will

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
o ok cool thanks .where do you guys get the wing emblums.and have to do the drivers rear light has wetness in it and going to do it all red.just doing little stuff to her like an intake

thanks dave

o ya these are fast lol love going sideways hehe cheers

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
Hi Dave and welcome to Gencoupe.com.

Just FYI, since you are new to the platform, no doubt you will have alot of questions especially if you want to modify your car.

I would recommend you read this from top to bottom. It was written by one of our moderators here who is VERY well versed in this car.

http://www.gencoupe.com/new-member-section/216521-ultimate-genesis-coupe-newbie-guide-modding-must-read.html

If you want a good stay here on the forums, try not to ask questions that have been asked before. It is something that is frowned upon.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
PS: if you want to see the variety of items that vendors sell, take some time to head to our Vendor subforum. We have 15+ vendors but I would strongly suggest you also read the feedback about which vendors are good/bad lol.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
10-4 thanks a bunch

1 - 8 of 8 Posts