Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
KDM as F*CK
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Figured since Pennsylvannia gets their own thread we should get our own thread too.
Anyone from the South Jersey area around here? I barely see any.

This thread should be used for anything related to New Jersey.
-Recommended shops
-Meets/Events
-Spotted
-Road problems :mad:
- Anything.

·
KDM as F*CK
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
To start it off.. I spotted a Red GC on rt 70/Springdale Rd yesterday. I was in the grey gc crossing the intersection.

·
KDM as F*CK
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think there's a few members in AC on here. Forget who though.

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Holla. Monmouth County here.

·
"POWERRRRRR!" - Jezza
373 Posts
Essex County here oh joy

·
Registered
478 Posts
West Deptford, NJ
(Exit 20 off 295)

·
Registered
358 Posts
Ocean County here...

Also travels through multiple towns using various highways/biways (Rte 9, 72, 70, 206, 73, etc) throughout Burlington & Camden Counties, daily/weekly as well...

:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
Gloucester County - Deptford

·
Headlight God
790 Posts
Bayonne-Hudson county...home of ricey civics and scions, but my coupe pwns them sun-up to sun-down....LOL

Dan

·
Registered
27 Posts
im a noobie from northern nj sussex county....just left the dub scene...looking to make some new friends haha...i have a silverstone 2.0t track only mods so far are hks ssIII BOV, Injen cold air intake, tints, thats about it trying to decide what to go with next....need to start going to some meets being the weather is getting nicer! :hello:

·
Former Hyundai Salesman
266 Posts
SUP, Hunterdon County

·
Registered
360 Posts
Central Jersey here...near New Brunswick. I see a few coupes occasionally in my area, but have yet to find out if they are forum members

·
Registered
466 Posts
Middlesex and union county wassup. I was at Menlo theater the other day parked next to a white 3.8 base with wing emblem came out and car was still their after my movie finished

·
KDM as F*CK
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow so many people from Central Jersey and up. South Jersey needs more lovin'

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
Central NJ here (edison)

Central Jersey here...near New Brunswick. I see a few coupes occasionally in my area, but have yet to find out if they are forum members
I have yet to see YOU on the roads lol..but yeah I see some gencoupes often around Rutgers

Wow so many people from Central Jersey and up. South Jersey needs more lovin'
Central Jersey has a whole bunch of people..but half of them aren't enthusiasts and aren't on the forums

1 - 20 of 87 Posts