Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Membership Upgrade Failure

Why is it asking me to upgrade my membership when I already paid to have the top one?

Hrmmmmmm

Fatnfly

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Thanks Admin!

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Lower left hand corner and you can go back to "default style"

·
-------------------------
1,795 Posts
It's just that I'm SO afraid of change :rofl:

It's honestly not that bad overall. I prefer the contrast of the white, but this new layout could grow on me. I'll give it a fair shake and use it this way for a week and decide whether or not to go back the default mode.

It's nice to have the option :bigthumbup:

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
So i am about 95% positive they photoshopped a blue car orange for the banner lol

·
Registered
2,854 Posts
yeah, that light grey on the postbit is killer.

more ads too. back to the old skin for me as well.

·
Registered
699 Posts
They need to put the links back at the bottom that take you back to the sub-thread. I used to use that all the time. Now I have to scroll back up to the top of the page to get just one level up, instead of just clicking the "General Discussion" or "3.8" link at the very bottom of the page.

Anyone else have a problem with this?
Alt + Left Arrow brings you back to to the last page.

·
1stgengen
4,533 Posts
I think the grey would be fine if there was still a colour outline on the posts. The orange outline in the default display helps define each post and is easier for the eyes to recognize separate segments etc.

Perhaps a thin blue outline would be in order for the new colour scheme. Just my thoughts. I really dig the new wallpaper though.

·
I'm Imran.
2,708 Posts
I like the car in the banner..me kinda wants it lol. and omg im gonna put my H in my ms type d just like that =o

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
thank you ! i was gonna leave the site if i had no way to change it back to white!...i think a good idea is to put several different colors schemes in the bottom left hand corner just like NewTiburon.com.....basically lets the end user control what GAY colors they want to see instead of FORCING it on everybody.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts