Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just got a chance to do a quickie install on these new foglight bezels with built-in LED's. Only got a teaser pic since it's too dark out right now though. Initial thoughts?

EDIT for daytime pics...

I gotta put that center lower grill thing back in there huh? The bumper looks like crap without it!

·
Hyundai Aftermarket
1,468 Posts
interesting. I'm curious to know how closely the color/brightness matches up to the switchbacks (I'm trying to imagine the two being on at the same time).

Send me a set of the fogs and I'll post pics/videos for you with the switchbacks on :p

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Mike, can you use the wiring from the stock fogs and convert?

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
interesting. I'm curious to know how closely the color/brightness matches up to the switchbacks (I'm trying to imagine the two being on at the same time).

Send me a set of the fogs and I'll post pics/videos for you with the switchbacks on :p
I had them on before and they were pretty darn bright. Plus, since my car has 2-way LED turn signals, I'd say it's a close comparison between the two.

Mike, can you use the wiring from the stock fogs and convert?
Yes, certainly. No conversion would be needed actually--you can tap right into the stock wiring without having to remove the stock foglight connectors. I've got a shop that can do this work for you VERY easily. Best audio/electronics installer I've ever seen in my 14 years of being in the aftermarket scene!

·
Premium Member
1,419 Posts
more pics or GTFO lol

·
Finesse Is Everything
1,734 Posts
Tempted.... Who makes these if you don't mind me asking......

·
Retired Staff
2,303 Posts
price?

includes the lights/bezels?

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
I think these would compliment my super lid tail lights

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
Eh not a huge fan.

Don't get me wrong... I like the concept of LED running lights, but these just kind of look like they are tacked on as an after thought. They are well integrated into the grill, but don't flow on the car itself.

However, I bet you will sell a good number of them for the right price.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
I some how like the way the OEM foglight shape better, or anything that's close to it like VIS'. It gives our car its' unique look.

·
Premium Member
8,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
I'll post up more info including pricing and shipping times very soon. These are available now, but I just want to complete a full test fit for evaluation first. As you can see, initial indications do look good though.

If anyone would like to get these immediately though, please just send me a PM.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts