Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm contemplating whether to change my license plate. Right now I have my plates that say PRUV IT but I was thinking about changing it to read BRN NOTC because the show Burn Notice is what made me become interested in the car from the start. What do you guys think???

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
I like PRUV IT because it reminds me of the DeCon rat posion commercials.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
it sounds like "Burn Nazi" LOL!

·
I keep it dirty and nerdy
1,525 Posts
thats some dedication to a show. As others said, could be misread. (burn nazi, rofl) Honestly- if it isn't clever, don't bother. Most people misread what you want it to say anyway. My dad's chevelle said MAD PWR, not hard to misread that, but my brothers merkur said 2TZ M3Z (to tease m3's). And yeah, no one got it.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I hadn't even noticed that it could be taken as Nazi. I guess that like my friends car who has FAQ OFCR. He got a laugh out of it but I'm not too sure others will.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
the one you have now is kool just keep it.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
when i see the letters BRN i think brown, so i would think it said brown notice, so it sounds like your pinching one between the cheeks i stay with "pruv it!" lol

·
^ You Gotta PAY to PLAY ^
812 Posts
I hadn't even noticed that it could be taken as Nazi. I guess that like my friends car who has FAQ OFCR. He got a laugh out of it but I'm not too sure others will.
omg i have an idea for a new plate! FAQ PIGS! :D and put it on the minivan ofcourse :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts