Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been stalking the site and they just changed it today to show a new update. Unfortunately the links to download don't work. I contacted customer service and they said it should be available mid-May. You can have the USB drive sent for $25 plus shipping. I will post an update here when it's available for order.

·
Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
397 Posts
I have been stalking the site and they just changed it today to show a new update. Unfortunately the links to download don't work. I contacted customer service and they said it should be available mid-May. You can have the USB drive sent for $25 plus shipping. I will post an update here when it's available for order.
I was so confused when I read "map". I thought they were shipping out revised tunes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was able to order today for my 2013 coupe. Found out about this a few days ago, still on the 2013 software lol. I'm just excited to finally bluetooth music details show up on the screen.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just ordered mine. Man, they really stick it to you on the shipping. Over 20 bucks! My total was $47.39.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yeah it's rough, mine was like $65 CAD with shipping. But oh well, I'm hella bored these days and I need something to look forward to lol.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Exactly! Me too! I just wish they would add CarPlay support, but they already said no way.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Clicked on the new features and the installation guide links after creating an account. Links didn't work.

Updated the maps on the 435iX a few months back. Paid the money (credit card) was sent a link, grabbed a memory stick, inserted it into the computer and downloaded the files and the installation file. Carried it out to the car, plugged it in and let it do it's job.

Much quicker/cleaner than buying the memory stick from somewhere, paying to have USPS/FedEx/whoever lose it, delay it by shipping it around the country rather that to me (man, getting something through the mail/shipping companies these days is just insane).

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for the update to allow us to order this and see how it goes.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I didn't actually see an option this time to download the update. I prefer that method also. This is probably how they make money off of us now.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts