Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello there I just recently bought the car about a week ago. I'm glad to have found a forum. Currently my car has mishimoto fmic kit, hks bov, KnN typhoon air intake, obx wideband pipe, and aftermarket exhaust w/ quadtips on Zedds SLTs. Also I'm sure I have an aftermarket clutch just not sure what it's very bitey if you know what I mean. This is my first "boosted" car so I'll have lots of questions. I've been trying to search the stock injectors and fuel pump I'm trying to learn about the car to see what else the previous owner did to it. I dont think it has a tune but I could be wrong my only suspicion is the rev hang which I've read about no 1:1 response

Attachments

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello there I just recently bought the car about a week ago. I'm glad to have found a forum. Currently my car has mishimoto fmic kit, hks bov, KnN typhoon air intake, obx wideband pipe, and aftermarket exhaust w/ quadtips on Zedds SLTs. Also I'm sure I have an aftermarket clutch just not sure what it's very bitey if you know what I mean. This is my first "boosted" car so I'll have lots of questions. I've been trying to search the stock injectors and fuel pump I'm trying to learn about the car to see what else the previous owner did to it. I dont think it has a tune but I could be wrong my only suspicion is the rev hang which I've read about no 1:1 response
Stock injectors seem to be issue free over 100k miles and up to 300HP. The clutch is very grabby even when stock. It's a heavy dual mass flywheel unless yours is lightweight under your foot. Anyway enjoy the car, sounds well modded and hopefully it's clean inside for ya:)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts