Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

New member and owner from FL

627 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  tbrown 
#1 ·
Hello everyone, I just picked up a TR 2.0T R-Spec a couple of weeks back, and I wanted to take a moment to let you know that you guys have a great site here. Lots of info and help, us Noobies appreciate that. I came from and Audi A4, which by the way, has been pretty hard to explain to everyone I know: "wait you traded your Audi in for a Hyundai?" Yes I did, and though I still love german cars, I have to say, I am very impressed and very happy with the Coupe so far.

so once again, hello everyone, and I will be posting pics soon, but i want to change a couple of things first :D

#2 ·
is your favorite rapper Flo rida by any chance? :fleshbox:

... lol jk but welcome aboard, this site is wonderful with lots of useful information and good vendors on here to help you get the right prices. ;)

#10 ·
Hey man, not sure what your feelings on sliding are, but theres always drifting events at Desoto and CFRC

Be nice to have a fellow GenCoupe out there with me :)

#11 ·
Hey! And welcome, I know you are in Tampa but we have a Facebook group for South Florida, and have some members from Orlando and other places that frequent the SoFL area. So in case you arent on already here is the email to find the group:

GCSFL@groups.facebook.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.