Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up gen coupe community! Over last summer I got my first Genesis Coupe, a 2012 2.0T. I was overly excited to find this forum and join the community. Previously came from a minivan :| so the gen coupe is a big upgrade for me.

I got the car 100% stock and have been done a few minor exterior cosmetic changes. I have no hands on experience on modding anything on a car before and finally have the chance now. What I have done so far is got the windows tinted, plasti-dipped the wheels black, rear emblems deleted, wing emblems installed, 6000k HID conversion install, and switchback bulb install. I recently tackled a bigger project of cutting open the tail lights and painting the chrome housing black which turned out really good.

I am really looking forward to start doing some performance upgrades here soon. I love the amount of information there is on here to learn from. Glad to finally be a part of the fam, thanks!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Welcome to the forums man. Good to see another MD resident in here. I'm from Bowie and I have a 2014 Rspec that I've been slowly modding. Hopefully we'll have a fee other MD folks added so when the weather gets decent in MD we could all do a meet and greet. Stay safe.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts