Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just picked up a white 2010 GC Track. Love the car so glad I got rid of my Cobalt SS for it, best decision I've made so far in terms of cars. I'll post pics up when I get home and I'm looking forward to being apart of this online community!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys. 1st mod winter beater, 2nd mod catted down pipe (damn emissions) and from there on bolt ons to turbo upgrade to defeat my brothers GTI..

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad to see a fellow Wisconsinite. I actually used to live in TN for school and I moved to Wisconsin after, how's that for irony?

I'm currently located in Appleton, where are you at?

·
1,322 Posts
Welcome to the site! Glad to see a fellow Wisconsinite. I actually used to live in TN for school and I moved to Wisconsin after, how's that for irony?

I know you're talking to Raven but I'm gonna chime in also. :D I used to go to Appleton took work with my dad when I was young. Don't remember too much about it.
I lived in Portage for about 12-13 years. It's about 30 mile north of Madison and 17 south of the Dells.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I live in Waukesha but I got to school @ UW-Whitewater. I'm pretty pumped I'm not the only guys from WI on here lol..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Man I feel like an idiot. I just realized beyond redline is like an hour and a half away from me lol.. well that is bad for my bank account...

I'll try to snap some pics today of my car being all dirty from melting snow..

·
Registered
39 Posts
I live in Milwaukee for 10 years their emissions isnt that bad. None of my cars i ever owned up there had a cat on it. But welcome my friends up there say they never see Gen Coupes up there so im happy to see that their starting to grow up there.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I live in Milwaukee for 10 years their emissions isnt that bad. None of my cars i ever owned up there had a cat on it. But welcome my friends up there say they never see Gen Coupes up there so im happy to see that their starting to grow up there.
Yeah I think I'm going for a catless DP this time around, but keeping the stock one around for emissions. Gotta get the heat otta this engine some how...

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

If you have any questions or need any mods, hit me up :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I've had my GC for a week now its performed better than perfection. I have to tell you that we have had some really bad weather lately ( ice, snow, and wind) and what ever doubts I had about handling have disappeared. I guess it comes from driving in this stuff for all these years ....that and sweating out racking up a new car. I think I need a road trip toward dry pavement. Thanks for all the greetings.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've had my GC for a week now its performed better than perfection. I have to tell you that we have had some really bad weather lately ( ice, snow, and wind) and what ever doubts I had about handling have disappeared. I guess it comes from driving in this stuff for all these years ....that and sweating out racking up a new car. I think I need a road trip toward dry pavement. Thanks for all the greetings.
This is the only downfall of the GC lol. Where are you from muktown?

·
Registered
4 Posts
In the Mukwonago-Eagle area. Not so much a down fall. I thought it did quite well last week. Just keep it light and the tc on.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome Raven!

I grew up in Fond du Lac, graduated from Mad City. Family still all around FDL area. My daughter and her hubby live in Wauwatosa. Welcome to the GC club.

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
All of these fellow Wisconsinites coming out of the woodwork... I love it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
All of these fellow Wisconsinites coming out of the woodwork... I love it!
I know right lol.. I can't wait for all this ice and snow to be gone so I can start bumping up that HP number and spending some time up at Beyond Redline :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts