Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
NEWB
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone! Just wanted to do a quick intro. I'm Jeremy and I'm currently in Charleston, SC and moving back to Indiana next month. I do not own a Genesis nor do I see myself buying one in the near future. So why did I join? Because I love cars..all kinds of cars. I'm not biased and if it's cool and quick, I like it and want to know more about it. I'm basically hear to learn about the Genesis because it's a sweet looking car and from what I read, pretty quick as well. It seems like it would be a tough choice between a turbo 4cyl or n/a v6.

I currently own a 2004 Saturn Ion Redline. If you don't know what it is...GOOD! haha, it's actually pretty rare with less than 6000 ever made. I'm sure you're familiar with the supercharged chevy cobalt ss though. They share the same motor, but the saturn came out first (and died first as well). I've upgraded to a smaller supercharger pulley (2.8), bigger injectors (60lbs), k&n intake, second heat exchanger, custom tune, and catless downpipe. Can't wait to get on the dyno again and make it back to a 1/4 track. Last time I ran, I was very much stock (14.6 @ 98.8). I'm looking to break 13's this time around. I have pics to add, but apparently I have to wait until 10 posts to do so..

Looking forward to meeting some peeps and learning more about the Genesis!

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts