Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey All!!

Name is Dre and I am a happy owner of a 2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8. I am learning more about my car each day and loving it. I am not a certified gear head but the fact that I am loving this says a lot to me. Got some projects in the works and will keep the group updated. Thanks for the love in advance!!

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window
Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle Wheel

· Membrah
413 Posts
Hey man I have a lot of aftermarket parts I just took off my 2.0t in on the space coast hmu if you need anything 321-412-zero475

Reactions: Ronin_BK2

· Registered
542 Posts
I have a stock 3.8 center exhaust pipe and muffler in Winter Park if you decide to go back to OE. Looks like an aftermarket exhaust from the side shot.

· Registered
58 Posts
Hey All!!

Name is Dre and I am a happy owner of a 2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8. I am learning more about my car each day and loving it. I am not a certified gear head but the fact that I am loving this says a lot to me. Got some projects in the works and will keep the group updated. Thanks for the love in advance!!
Welcome! Gene looks clean. What's your plans for the car, show or go? If you looking to get the most power out of that 3.8, let me know as I'm also in the orlando area, have a few parts, and do a lot of testing and tuning. You can follow my NA build on IG at 2bracing_fl

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome! Gene looks clean. What's your plans for the car, show or go? If you looking to get the most power out of that 3.8, let me know as I'm also in the orlando area, have a few parts, and do a lot of testing and tuning. You can follow my NA build on IG at 2bracing_fl
I think its going to be a bit of both. It already has go to it so I'm giving it a few shows.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have any of had this problem and how do I fix it?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.