Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

201 - 220 of 327 Posts

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Those guys are rip offs... just get a CMD and max out everything.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
Absolutely not... if you blow something up.. Hyundai is good about replacing engines.

·
KDM FTW
2,612 Posts
Damnit monkey take your poo-stang and trolling ways and gtfo lol. The new member thread probably isn't the best place to troll... Or is it the best?

Oh well, back to doing my fwd conversion.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Search is my friend! :D

·
Registered
138 Posts
Im sure this is a dumb question and i have used the search bar but still cant find how to make my own thread

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
Im sure this is a dumb question and i have used the search bar but still cant find how to make my own thread
Yes. It's a dumb question. When's the last time you had your vision checked? :)

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
<sigh>

It clicks the new thread button to make a new thread.

·
, SJ is the man
9 Posts
What's the best way to blow up my engine such that Hyundai will give me one of the new direct injection V6's under warranty?
Fill the gas tank with cotton balls and sand and redline it until it blows.

Disclaimer, it's not my fault if you're this dumb and do it.

·
Swollen Member
315 Posts
^^^ Why haggle with Hyundai's warranty department? Should your car just happen to be reported stolen, then your engine completely removed, and your engineless car miraculously recovered by your local police detachment, any thrifty insurance company would much rather pay to have a new engine installed in it rather than pay for the entire car. I'm just sayin' ...a blown engine may leave evidence of tampering... no engine, no evidence.

Edit side note: The parting out of an engine through various channels and connections to interested parties, anonymously over the internet, would more than cover an insurance deductible, and likely leave enough money after the fact to buy a very nice set of headers and pipes and possibly even a tune.

·
Super Moderator
40,514 Posts
:door:

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,582 Posts
What's the best way to blow up my engine such that Hyundai will give me one of the new direct injection V6's under warranty?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Did you really just ask this?

Sell your car, buy a skateboard.

Scent via Glade Air Freshener.

·
2012 3.8 Track ZF-6-SPD
2,925 Posts
^^^ Why haggle with Hyundai's warranty department? Should your car just happen to be reported stolen, then your engine completely removed, and your engineless car miraculously recovered by your local police detachment, any thrifty insurance company would much rather pay to have a new engine installed in it rather than pay for the entire car. I'm just sayin' ...a blown engine may leave evidence of tampering... no engine, no evidence.

Edit side note: The parting out of an engine through various channels and connections to interested parties, anonymously over the internet, would more than cover an insurance deductible, and likely leave enough money after the fact to buy a very nice set of headers and pipes and possibly even a tune.
This guy has experience.

201 - 220 of 327 Posts