Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone planning on doing some modding to their gc's this summer? I've bought 550 cc injectors, dynojet cmd with Wideband 2 Guage, autometer boost Guage, competition stage 4 clutch with lightened flywheel, and a short throw shifter. To go along with my full 3' catless exhaust, CAI and intercooler, so I'm really looking forward to getting the ol girl out for the summer also have 4 new kumho tires on the way, hoping they will last longer than my continental extreme contacts

Sent from my SGH-I747M using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
I'm hoping to get the roof painted black, windows tinted and the BTR tune in May.. aside that, not sure.
Exhaust over the winter

·
Chapter 11 Section 62
1,582 Posts
Im curious what that roof will look like. What we're Ya thinking? Gloss black? C.f.?

Sent from my Bannana phone using the app that crashes alot.

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
Gloss black paint.
I wasn't sure how it would look on the Tsukuba Red... But a guy got it done and posted it on FB and it looks sexy. So I'll be getting it done.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think any color genny looks great with a black roof, and I highly suggest getting an exhaust it makes the car even more awesome, anyone down for meeting up this summer?

·
Turbo noob
5,514 Posts
exhaust will be done next winter.. as I'm not sure if I'm going full custom TBE or a TBE to a CBE yet

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I ran a greddy single exit CBE for about a month it was pretty sweet, then I bought the isis down pipe, o2 housing, and test pipe and it sounds amazing now, one of my favorite sounding exhausts for the car. Makes the turbo spool twice as loud

·
Modified Passion Car Club
255 Posts
SR CAI injen, lip kit poly all around vega style rear bumper poly, completing exhaust upgrade with full catback ive a axle.back AEM performance upgrade right now. Possibly may make my two air vents on my hood work. Finishing my HID upgrades. Led the inside iceblue to match my guages. Licince plate bulbs the same.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Getting a cat back exhaust as soon as the snows gone and hopefully the BTRcc tune for the 13s

Sent from Purgatory

·
2010 GenCoupe 2.0T
237 Posts
ill be getting all my windows tinted, and 2nd cat delete, maybe a resonator delete ill have to see how the test pipe(cat delete) affects the sound, if it doesnt change it much ill be getting rid of the resonator as well

did/does anyone have a megan racing axleback exhaust and find it still stock quiet?! what did you do to get the loudness you wanted? haha

·
2010 GenCoupe 2.0T
237 Posts
also will be dipping my rims white, bump for ^??

1 - 11 of 11 Posts