Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

New nj spotted thread

15K views 72 replies 38 participants last post by  HolaSoySteve 
#1 ·
The other "NJ spotted" thread doesn't seem to be opening anytime soon... spotted a few gens recently.. Post 'em up!

Let's try and not derail this one :icon_rolleyes:

#3 ·
i've seen a few.

saw 2 2013's on bcc parking lot

#23 ·
Might be me. I work at Roche in Nutley. There's another kid with a black 2.0 also.

#7 ·
There is a GenCoupe only meet this Sunday at Undercover Tuning!!! 30 Gens expected to show

Undercover Tuning
3100 Route 73 North
Maple shade NJ 08052

#9 ·
WELCOME!!!! have any mods done?

#14 ·
I live in delran. What color is yours?

#18 ·
There is a meet in Pennsauken every Saturday night at 8 all cars welcome there is dynoing and 1/4mile runs

2181A Old Haddonfield Rd
Pennsauken NJ, 08110

There is also a meet every Thursday night in Mt Laurel at the TJ Maxx parking lot at 9 also all cars welcome. (I can't go to those because of work)

Also you might see a 2013 r-spec on base next Sunday =) that will be me. Gonna be playing with some assault Riffles with a friend.

#26 ·
im up by chesterfield a lot you might see me around

#30 ·
There is supposed to be a meet on Sunday in Jackson NJ

#33 ·
Saw a white '13 gen coupe on one of the highways near Met Life Stadium, black wing badge. I also saw the same coupe (I think) on route 21.

Both times he was pulled over to the side of the road, anyone? :p

#35 ·
Hey I have a 3.8, anyone know the best shift points for fastest times? ps. black gen in turnersville feel free to come up and talk! Also are there any meets?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.