Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
yes thoes meets sound like something i coule be interested in, do you know if anyone from this forum goes to the one on thurs nights? and pennsauken seems like it is right up my alley, would love to meet up and shoot the ****. thanks for the info!!!
a couple of people from here did but after that month of rain the attendance died down.

And I hope to see you at the Saturday meets!

in North Jersey
lyndhurst and clifton area
anyone around?
got 2 2013's
one for sale if anyone looking for 13 a/t track edition in white
Might be me. I work at Roche in Nutley. There's another kid with a black 2.0 also.

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Discussion starter · #30 ·
There is supposed to be a meet on Sunday in Jackson NJ

Saw a white '13 gen coupe on one of the highways near Met Life Stadium, black wing badge. I also saw the same coupe (I think) on route 21.

Both times he was pulled over to the side of the road, anyone? :p

I see a lot of gencoupe enthusiasts at Rutgers University (where I currently go). I'm guessing since the asian community here is so dense haha. I'll post more pics later.

here's one:

Hey I have a 3.8, anyone know the best shift points for fastest times? ps. black gen in turnersville feel free to come up and talk! Also are there any meets?

any gens in bayonne or jersey city

21 - 40 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.