Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I am a new owner of a 2.0T R-spec blk/on blk! I love this car ALOT!!! I look forward too learning new things and building this whip up!

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Columbus Ga. i was just down in Fort Walton last weekend. Small world. I will be down soon again. My family is staying in a condo in Destin till March. Hook up maybe.

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Cool. Gen count over here sucks. I know of about 6 other ones here and only one is on this forum. And he doesnt got on much, never really lol. I think he just posted his intro thread and that was it. He was much older anyway

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will post pics tomorrow because its dark now, but the seats are sweet looking!

·
"Rookie"
264 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, tufast told me about it yesterday. He works at the dealership I got my Gen at. Sounds like some fun!

·
USMC
425 Posts
Welcome and congrats on your choice. I'm from Warner Robins and there are about 6 of us over here.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Welcome!

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Yeah, tufast told me about it yesterday. He works at the dealership I got my Gen at. Sounds like some fun!
Welcome aboard man, just holla if you need anything. :hello:

·
Thrice a charm
669 Posts
The more people from GA the better! Welcome!

·
Registered
558 Posts
welcome this is the best site for info to me ppl here are pretty cool if you or anyone from GA goes to atlanta hit me up i live in Newnan and i have only seen one other gen and he was like 80 ha

1 - 12 of 12 Posts