Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally took the plunge after researching here and many other sights. Picked up a'13 White Satin Pearl 3.8 gran tour with tan leather interior this past Saturday. Love it! Want to thank all on here for the great info that helped me make my decision, especially Cameronusmc, who gave me some great advice before I made my purchase. Looking forward to learning more as I read here.

·
Timbit Biter
1,775 Posts
Congrats on the new car and welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
162 Posts
welcome and congrats on your gencoupe! we have a ohio/pittsburgh facebook group. Please message me if you're interested in joining! thanks. :)

·
Registered
150 Posts
Welcome saw you the other day on pearl i think Im in Medina as well but i only drive mine in the summer. Hit me up on Facebook if you want to chat. Bill Wolf

·
Genesis Coupe Sales
1,730 Posts
Finally took the plunge after researching here and many other sights. Picked up a'13 White Satin Pearl 3.8 gran tour with tan leather interior this past Saturday. Love it! Want to thank all on here for the great info that helped me make my decision, especially Cameronusmc, who gave me some great advice before I made my purchase. Looking forward to learning more as I read here.
Good Job buddy, did it go as planned????????? If you will add your name to my section under general discussion called congrats to my customers please and TY:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

·
Korean Asswhoopin
1,228 Posts
I know where you bought it from lol, stop and see me I work there.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Facebook Group

welcome and congrats on your gencoupe! we have a ohio/pittsburgh facebook group. Please message me if you're interested in joining! thanks. :)
Definitely interested in the group. Guess I can't message. Not enough posts yet

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Welcome saw you the other day on pearl i think Im in Medina as well but i only drive mine in the summer. Hit me up on Facebook if you want to chat. Bill Wolf
Will do. Hopefully this weather will break soon. My summer ride is still in storage at Century Harley, 2010 Road King Classic!

Bill, just tried to locate you on Facebook with no luck. Lot' of Bill Wolfs out there.

·
Registered
162 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts