Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

41 - 60 of 88 Posts

·
IG: jasonlikedthis
754 Posts
I am definitely set on getting one!! Might try out the red leather/Carbon Fiber combo. Installation doesn't look too bad form what I've researched.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Nice interior shot with my carbon/leather wheel.

·
754 Posts
how did it take for yours to come? from the day you ordered it to the day you received it? I'm just curious. Cuz we ordered mine in Feb.
That's definitely longer than 4-6 weeks.... lol

·
omphaloskeptic
75 Posts
Ordered mine on January 6 and was told not to expect anything until March. I got a notice that there was an issue with customs late in Febuary and the wheel finally arrived May 3.

I must say that Greg was upfront about it all and kept the lines of communications open.

I love the wheel. For me, it was worth the wait.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just got an update. The shipment will be arrivng this week at their facility. He did tell us that they got held up at customs. So hopefully i get mine next week.

·
754 Posts
Crap.. so if I ordered mine now I wouldn't have it in time by July 22 for Import Alliance.. )):

·
Registered
315 Posts
Ive bought from greg manny times he will get your item to your door no matter how long it takes ,its just that i get a littles impatient jeje

·
Registered
953 Posts
Be patient, I ordered mine 8/16 and recieved it 2/17, it was well worth the wait. Anytime your dealing with custom stuff, be it car stuff or other hobbies,(sometimes waiting lists can take years) theres always unforseen issues that crop up. I have nothing but respect for folks who are able and willing to provide quality custom parts for any nich market.

41 - 60 of 88 Posts