Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!

I just signed papers today on my “new” Genesis. It’s a silver 2013 3.8 Track 6-speed.

Wheel Car Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

I used to drive an 04 Tiburon, heavily modified over the 8 years I had it.

Tire Wheel Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle

Light Automotive design Car Personal luxury car Automotive exterior

I doubt I’ll go anywhere near that crazy with this car. I will definitely do some cosmetics and interior mods when I’m able to. I do not plan to return to the show scene, that live is past me.

I also haven’t had much of an opportunity to look around the site, but I will soon.
Anyway, I’m here now and looking forward to learning from you all.

· Registered
226 Posts
Welcome! That Tibby was fire! You will definitely have fun with this car, there's a wealth of knowledge here about our platform. I suggest installing Oil Catch Can as soon as possible (Direct Injection), and check out Titan's [How-to] Build Your 3.8 (Upgrade path v2) on this forum for great info!

· Premium Member
15' 380GT BK2 M/T ;P
94 Posts
Oooo. That’s a nasty tiburon, respect lol
And welcome to the camp fire, fellow struggler. Pleasure to be a brother in arms.

I will say one word of advice off top, very first thing.
If you don’t already know, add an oil catch can because the our 2013+ GDi engines gets carbon deposits like a chain smoker.
I got my car at 55K and added my can at 60K, the build up by then was already rough.
Anyways, Merry Christmas lol

· Registered
2015 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate
13 Posts
Hello everyone!

I just signed papers today on my “new” Genesis. It’s a silver 2013 3.8 Track 6-speed.

View attachment 78038

I used to drive an 04 Tiburon, heavily modified over the 8 years I had it.

View attachment 78039

View attachment 78040

I doubt I’ll go anywhere near that crazy with this car. I will definitely do some cosmetics and interior mods when I’m able to. I do not plan to return to the show scene, that live is past me.

I also haven’t had much of an opportunity to look around the site, but I will soon.
Anyway, I’m here now and looking forward to learning from you all.
The Tib look beautiful. You planning the same thing for your Gene?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.