Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 96 of 96 Posts

·
"Black Ice"
146 Posts
Im not sure if this has been mention or not......

Everytime I load up a new forum, the screen loads up perfectly and then after 5 seconds of looking fine....it automatically reloads to broken down bare bones version....Like I lose all the colors and hortizontal lines and pics...

Hard to describe without actually seeing it but I hope you get the point...it almost seems like I cant handle the updated version...

Any clues?

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts

Everytime I load up a new forum, the screen loads up perfectly and then after 5 seconds of looking fine....it automatically reloads to broken down bare bones version....Like I lose all the colors and hortizontal lines and pics...

Hard to describe without actually seeing it but I hope you get the point...it almost seems like I cant handle the updated version...

Any clues?
I get that on my work computer (white screen background, with text and hyperlinks only. Almost looks like a word doc lol) and also using the search function.

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #84

Any clues?
I get that when I search.

Here's a search for oil cooler. Running the legacy skin.
I get that on my work computer (white screen background, with text and hyperlinks only. Almost looks like a word doc lol) and also using the search function.
Thanks for the info, I will open a ticket to have it fixed.

Jeff

·
New Owner
93 Posts
All this brightness makes my eyes hurt

·
Registered
278 Posts
WTF!!?? "You may be interested in" pop ups

These things keep getting worse. Certain words spelled in green letters, seems like it could be any word.... An image pops up as you are reading the post and blocks your view and you have to wait for it to disappear.

What a pain in the ass. Am I missing something? Is there a way to turn it off?

·
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
3,086 Posts
OK, the new mobile site that went live today is unusable, it's very slow, terrible layout, it was bad already and now it's getting worse...

Edit: Now it's back to the previous version. If what I just saw is a taste of things to come there's a lot of work left to be done.

·
| Boost Addict |
400 Posts
I'm also having major loading issues with the mobile version taking forever to load even on WiFi. This also seems to have less functionality, text is way to big(is there a way for me to make it smaller just for the forum? I don't want to make every website smaller as most of them are small enough) also the ads at the bottom are very annoying when trying to navigate (hit them a few times trying to scroll).

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
OK, the new mobile site that went live today is unusable, it's very slow, terrible layout, it was bad already and now it's getting worse...

Edit: Now it's back to the previous version. If what I just saw is a taste of things to come there's a lot of work left to be done.
They are doing weekly updates to the new mobile view so it will get better daily. If you want to try it out again just clear cookies/cache and it should reload.

Also post any feedback in the mobile thread so we can improve: http://www.gencoupe.com/gencoupe-com-site-issues-support-help/313154-updated-smartphone-feedback-thread.html#post3049650

Jeff

·
BK: Have it your way.
380 Posts
Is there a way to disable the embedded link ads when browsing on an iphone? It's extremely annoying having an ad window pop up with each embedded link you pass when simply browsing even when you don't click on the ad. You have to scroll two or three times for the ad windows to disappear. I thought these ads weren't enabled unless you are logged out or viewing as an unregistered guest.

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #95
Is there a way to disable the embedded link ads when browsing on an iphone? It's extremely annoying having an ad window pop up with each embedded link you pass when simply browsing even when you don't click on the ad. You have to scroll two or three times for the ad windows to disappear. I thought these ads weren't enabled unless you are logged out or viewing as an unregistered guest.
Noted, please post any mobile feedback in the correct thread moving forward: http://www.gencoupe.com/gencoupe-com-site-issues-support-help/313154-updated-smartphone-feedback-thread.html#post3049650

·
Administrator
1,439 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Can you give me a screen shot of which ad you are talking about to share with the team?

Jeff

81 - 96 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.