Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

· Registered
12 Posts
thanks bro! How did that Dodge Neon treat you?! I use to love those SRT4 models. Haha. It’s funny you say that about the badges because that’s my first cosmetic mod! I’ll post a picture of the set I got for $20. Any mods you have done to your car yet?! I’m about to do an exhaust and BOV kit as well. It’s dope we have the same color! I love this silver look so far and thinking of some cosmetic stuff like wheels and tires to do next
. View attachment 78697
Hell yea bro, I got XXR 18 inch wheels. Tinted the windows. Got an inject short ram air intake, 1.5 SFR flash tune which makes the car a lot faster for super cheap!!! (Very Highly recommend) YouTube the SFR 1.5 tune if you aren’t familiar. I just ordered the TurboXS RFL blow off valve which I’m super hyped for. I have a car wrap in my closet but haven’t had the nerves to put it on myself and it’s super expensive to get it put on at a shop so idk what to do about that. Next I want an exhaust but I don’t want anything super loud or anything that drones at higher speeds. Just something that adds alittle growl to it. I would like to add the dual radio and tablet mod next but I gotta get the exhaust done first.

· Registered
12 Posts
I dig those rims! How much were they? I can’t decide if I want to go bronze or black as my color of choice.
Lmao funny story about those, they are authentic XXR rims. I go through Facebook marketplace place a lot looking for car rims/parts and I saw them listed for $150!!!! I thought “this has got to be a scam!!” I messaged the girl selling them (posted 30 mins ago) and asked her if they were available and why they are so low. She said they were her ex boyfriends who had just gone to jail for beating her and her daughter. She said she got 9 people already message her. I told her I’ll give her $250 if she takes them off of Facebook right now. Picked them up 35 mins later and I had a set of $700 rims with tires on them for $250!!!!

· Registered
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0t 8 Speed Auto Transmission
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hell yea bro, I got XXR 18 inch wheels. Tinted the windows. Got an inject short ram air intake, 1.5 SFR flash tune which makes the car a lot faster for super cheap!!! (Very Highly recommend) YouTube the SFR 1.5 tune if you aren’t familiar. I just ordered the TurboXS RFL blow off valve which I’m super hyped for. I have a car wrap in my closet but haven’t had the nerves to put it on myself and it’s super expensive to get it put on at a shop so idk what to do about that. Next I want an exhaust but I don’t want anything super loud or anything that drones at higher speeds. Just something that adds alittle growl to it. I would like to add the dual radio and tablet mod next but I gotta get the exhaust done first.
do you like the injen short ram intake? I’ve been looking at that as well but wasn’t sure if I would be adding in hot air or not. Also Injen has the one that goes all the way down to the bumper but scared water might get to it and **** the engine up lol. I’ll look up that tune! I’ve seen it around but wasn’t sure what I want to do or not. I got the synapse BOV kit coming in soon hopefully, I heard that RFL is amazing and really loud too which is sweeet. The ISR race exhaust I’m doing will probably have some drone but I like a loud exhaust just not a fart can exhaust haha. I gotta see the setup when you get it all done!!

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Lmao funny story about those, they are authentic XXR rims. I go through Facebook marketplace place a lot looking for car rims/parts and I saw them listed for $150!!!! I thought “this has got to be a scam!!” I messaged the girl selling them (posted 30 mins ago) and asked her if they were available and why they are so low. She said they were her ex boyfriends who had just gone to jail for beating her and her daughter. She said she got 9 people already message her. I told her I’ll give her $250 if she takes them off of Facebook right now. Picked them up 35 mins later and I had a set of $700 rims with tires on them for $250!!!!
Damn what a steal! That’s what the Bf gets for hitting on her and the kid, sad how some guys are. Turned out to be good in your favor though 😃. Those are some nice ass rims man. I’m super stoked for you. I gotta check the ol Facebook market then. What size are those? Any offset to them?

· Registered
12 Posts
Damn what a steal! That’s what the Bf gets for hitting on her and the kid, sad how some guys are. Turned out to be good in your favor though 😃. Those are some nice ass rims man. I’m super stoked for you. I gotta check the ol Facebook market then. What size are those? Any offset to them?
They are 18 inch. Honestly I have no idea the Offset I asked her and she didn’t even know the rim size OR bolt pattern, said I would pick them up hoping they would fit (if not I would have just sold them for more) ending up being the right bolt pattern (5x114) slammed them on and they have fit!

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
They are 18 inch. Honestly I have no idea the Offset I asked her and she didn’t even know the rim size OR bolt pattern, said I would pick them up hoping they would fit (if not I would have just sold them for more) ending up being the right bolt pattern (5x114) slammed them on and they have fit!
That’s badass! I dig them, either way you got a good deal and they fit nicely.

· Registered
51 Posts
Good score! Share some photos when you can

21 - 28 of 28 Posts