Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, just stumbled upon the Gencoupe forums board and figured i'd make an account and say hello! Currently driving a RAM pickup but do lots of sticker work for friends with Gen Coupes. Plans are to eventually buy a Sunday driver, the gen coupe is a great option with all the possible modifications and styling options so i'll be hanging around reading your build threads and admiring photos for the time being. 馃憖

Registered
Welcome to the forum.

I'm kind of new here myself. Had mine since April of 2011, but new to the forum.

Like you, I mostly just visit and read about issues/solutions. I guess I've been really lucky with mine. Oil/filters every 6,000 miles. One battery. Two sets of tires. A pair of windshield wipers. About three intake air filters and cabin air filters. Lots of gas and fun. Two or three recalls for one issue or another. One time with a confused computer it took them about 15 minutes to "fix" after it was carried to the dealer on a roll back (I drove it up on the roll back, but it would do about 5 mph so getting on the roll back was no issue.)

It's been such a good car.

Good luck with your search.

Registered
2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 2.0T Premium 6MT - Silverstone
Hi folks, just stumbled upon the Gencoupe forums board and figured i'd make an account and say hello! Currently driving a RAM pickup but do lots of sticker work for friends with Gen Coupes. Plans are to eventually buy a Sunday driver, the gen coupe is a great option with all the possible modifications and styling options so i'll be hanging around reading your build threads and admiring photos for the time being. 馃憖
Dang I can't remember what it was, but I bought stuff from you guys years ago for my first gen.

Reactions: TunerStickers
1 - 5 of 5 Posts