Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Currahee
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So last night after talking to my younger brother he said that some stuff for me was dropped off by the UPS man. Right then and there I knew my goodies from CP-E had arrived!!! Here are a few pictures that he sent me:

Now I am counting down the days until I get my leave so I can go home and some fun with these!!!:D

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Very nice. :) I'd like to make a suggestion if I may... get yourself some of these clamps for the catback section of your exhaust, one 2.5" and one 3"... Amazon.com: 2-1/2" Torctite Preformed Exhaust Lap Joint Clamp, Brushed Stainless Steel: Automotive

They are not necessary as the exhaust comes with the band clamps included but lap-joint clamps will completely seal both of the lap joints ensuring no leaks. The clamps that come with the exhaust are about 1" wide and don't cover the whole joint.

·
Ontario Genesis Club
3,356 Posts
Very nice toys :)

·
Currahee
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Very nice. :) I'd like to make a suggestion if I may... get yourself some of these clamps for the catback section of your exhaust, one 2.5" and one 3"... Amazon.com: 2-1/2" Torctite Preformed Exhaust Lap Joint Clamp, Brushed Stainless Steel: Automotive

They are not necessary as the exhaust comes with the band clamps included but lap-joint clamps will completely seal both of the lap joints ensuring no leaks. The clamps that come with the exhaust are about 1" wide and don't cover the whole joint.
I will def look into those!!!

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Nice collaboration of parts there.

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
sweet stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts