Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Young from R1 Concepts and we just jumped on this forum to bring all the GenCoupe great deal on brake parts!

I don't own a Gen Coupe... yet... but I do drive a Hyundai Tiburon which I hope to trade in for the Coupe. Just waiting for my payments to expire. But my girlfriend do own the Coupe and I love the car.

Anyone with a Red Coupe? That color changes with the lighting... kinda cool. Its red... then its orange... then sometime I seen it purple... it even looks black in some lighting conditions. Anyone else notice this?

·
^not very creative.
2,383 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)
I've got a red coupe too. I've noticed it does look orange a lot of the time... lol and sometimes it looks very red.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Welcome aboard.

·
Premium Member
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im serious! Purple.... it was a light purple... I had a witness. The paint in the Genesis like to mix colors with the light... weird, never seen anything like it. Cabazon parking light at 8 pm ish...

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
welcome...hope to see some good deals one brakes and brake kits

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
ill look, but im in the works of getting a genesis so im saving my pennies and not spending on my tibby...but if my dreams fall through with the GC and i dont get it for whatever reason :( ill reconsider my brakes.

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Welcome Young & I agree that my red R-Spec looks orange at times. Seen your prices on your rotors, very competitive.

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Welcome to the COOP.

Will you be offering any Big Brake Upgrade kits?

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
i dont think your prices are very competitive...more like a steal of a deal!

·
Registered
842 Posts

·
The one the only
2,325 Posts
Welcome aboard

1 - 19 of 19 Posts