Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
barely turns a wrench
509 Posts
there color of your coupe would be nice.....:dunno:

but just looking at the wheels, the axis are more my style. I typically dont like wheels that look as busy as the first example

·
Registered
788 Posts
At least they are low offset. People that post about wheels with +40 offset are the worst offenders.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i like the lexanis for the deep dish and they being a popular brand that i know isnt know for breaking bending ect. any suggestions on a brand of rim that makes a good deep dish (Extended lip) for the gensis?

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Have you looked at any of the TSW rims on Elementwheels? They make some nice deep dish wheels.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
Are you looking at those wheels because of price? I would suggest Varrstoen, they are a pretty good quality wheel and look really good

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im looking to spend about 3,000 maxium on wheels and tires, just looking for a big dish like the Super Pentas

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
sorry about the double post grey. first one was just to find a general rim / website this one was with the choices i made

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
It's ok. I'm just easily confused, kept thinking I had already responded...:ugh:

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
if you have white the first ones look nice.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
here gray im looking for a rim like the Super Pentas Dish wise but i want less spokes more of an open you know?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts