·
^ You Gotta PAY to PLAY ^
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if anybody wants to donate tires, please don't hesitate to pm me lol

·
FUNCTION OVER FORM
5,383 Posts
Holy ****, I thought wheels were supposed to be under the car, not on the outside of the car....Reminds me of some of the pimped out wheels with crazy offsets off of BoyZ in the Hood.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Not into the whole stretch, poke, etc stuff but those wheels are pretty damn baller.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Nice looking rim, but you may need to stretch a bit more and your camber may need a bit more angle if you drop. You may run into rubbing issue and plan on some uneven tire wear. You got alot sticking out on both ends. Any reason for going so extreme on the widths? Let me guess, u want to be the first? Good luck once u get the tires on. I recommend 235/265 in those same profiles

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the compliments :D

nxxt, let me see what u got :D

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
DUDE...WTF, you have about half your wheels sticking outside the bloody car. you and your wheels your crazy

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Will definitely need thinner tires to pull this off properly. Going to look amazing though!!

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Will definitely need thinner tires to pull this off properly. Going to look amazing though!!
what would you suggest, i'm thinkin

235/30/20 on the 10's <-- hard to find on a good brand
265/30/20 on the 11's <-- readily available

anybody know a reference website for stretched tires besides rimtuck.com

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts
Tyrestretch.com

And I would do 225/35 front 245/35 rear. It will amost the same stretch as jaycees 225/30 245/30 he has on his 9.5 and 10.5 20's

·
Banned
2,327 Posts

A Mexican from 1996 called - wants his stickin'-out-past-the-fender-4-inches wheels back. Hopefully in 3 days when you sell these you'll go with something less extreme.:D

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
thanks for the compliments :D

nxxt, let me see what u got :D
lol you're ok, the whole forum will see them soon enough. You got me on the width of the front but the rear we are the same but yes I'm running a more aggressive tire setup ... no worries my friend. Post pics installed an all when you're done :bigthumbup: When will it be finished?

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
A Mexican from 1996 called - wants his stickin'-out-past-the-fender-4-inches wheels back. Hopefully in 3 days when you sell these you'll go with something less extreme.:D

i was gonna say something till i hit borderline racist comments in my head, so *EDIT*

maybe try to look up fatlace/hellaflush... still, to each their own, and i respect others opinion..

PEACE!

·
Premium Member
76,154 Posts

One that's not called for, two one it has stretched tires on and the camber is dialed in it's going to look great!

·
Work in Progress
6,496 Posts
Nice to see a high quality set of Works on a Gencoupe. I'm in for pics with tires mounted. I almost pulled the trigger on a set of Work Gnosis wheels a while back but changed my mind at the very last minute. I'm blown away you got the 10" wheel to fit ont he front.

·
4th color - 4th wheels
8,829 Posts
These aren't mexi-flush, camber takes care of that

When I sell mine I am going to go with something more extreme, that's the only reason I will sell mine ;)

·
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
there are people that will not run stretched tires for function, and the rest of em are just haters.

·
Banned
2,327 Posts
Didn't mean to step on any labias.:rolleyes:

Carry on - will save sarcasm/jokes for people who aren't easily offended. Lulz.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts