Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All,

Is it true that EBC does not make\sell the Redstuff front pads for the 2013 3.8 with Brembo? Maybe there was a post already but couldn't find it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see them. Weird R1concepts told me they don't make them. They only had the rears on their site. Thanks

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,790 Posts
That link shows for rear.
Part#: DP32147C
Product: EBC Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust
Position: Front; Pad Set
For: (2013 - 2013) HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
Notes: With Brembo Caliper

Part#: DP31140C
Product: EBC Redstuff Ceramic Low Dust
Position: Rear; Pad Set
For: (2013 - 2013) HYUNDAI GENESIS COUPE
Notes: With Brembo Caliper

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
unless i just got an off batch, i had to grind the edges of the back plate on mine for them to slide it, it was like the paint was too thick and it wouldnt slide in. 5 minutes of grinding later they were in tho, and havent had a problem in 2 years /30k

·
I'd rather do it myself
18,790 Posts
They have changed the part number for the fronts on the yellow stuffs. Maybe the reds also have a different part number than in the past? I know on my front yellows I had to grind off the ends of the backing plate to make them fit.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
GenRacer, the part numbers on your site are different than the ones posted by other members. Is there a reason?
DP31210C - Genracer Site for Front
DP32147C - Other site

·
Vendor
4,589 Posts
I wouldnt worry about part numbers. If we have it marked that it will fit, you will get a part that fits that application, promise.

Regardless, updated. Seems that is what happens, the part numbers had changed. We had an issue with Hawk with the same thing

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have the EBC Red stuff DP31140C on the genesis now, and also had to file down the backing plate to make them fit when I changed them 4 years ago. Having to file them down to the bare metal actually promoted corrosion which in turn caused partial delamination between the backing plate and the pad. I’ve still got about 40% pad life left
I just ordered new ones but called EBC directly before I did, they advised for the rear brembos the correct part number is DP31788C.
Hope this helps.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts