Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 255 Posts

·
stock car modified driver
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
<Non Stop Tuning 3.8 Pulley Set Group Buy FREE COLOR OPTIONS & FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING>

NST GROUP BUY
CR-LITE (Crank Pulley)
ALT- LITE (Alternator Pulley)
WP-LITE (Water pump Pulley)​

Hey gang, a few of you have heard of NST by now, so here goes...

-PLEASE READ THIS POST VERY CAREFULLY BEFORE ADDING YOUR NAME-

This Group Buy will offer the Genesis Coupe community a special run of NST's -Lite series OEM sized crank, water pump and alternator pulleys.
Just to give you an idea of how light these pulleys will be:

OEM V6 Crank Pulley 70oz -----NST Crank Pulley will be APX 25oz
OEM V6 Water Pump Pulley 25oz -----NST Water Pump Pulley will be APX 10oz
OEM V6 Alternator Pulley 10oz -----NST Alternator Pulley will be APX 3oz

You guys will have a choice of SEVEN colors: Red, Blue, Graphite Gray, Purple, Gold, Black and Green .

Please note carefully: BLUE, GREEN, PURPLE, GOLD AND BLACK are only going to be offered in this GB and will not be a normal production color.
So all of you guys who have been asking for color options, it is now or never!!!

The results of such a modification are a noticeable improvement in throttle response, an upward shift in horsepower and torque curves across the entire RPM band, better gas mileage, and more BLING!
All NST pulleys are built using High quality 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum and are easily 50% to 60% lighter than steel or cast iron OEM pulleys.

The NST Lite series is designed for owners looking to reduce weight and increase the throttle response of their engines. These OEM-diameter pulleys will neither underdrive nor overdrive the associated accessories but can still lead to great throttle response and improved horsepower numbers in many applications.

This will be a special run of NST pulleys and will require roughly 12 people within the next 20 days. Each pulley set (waterpump, crank and alternator pulley) will ship via USPS services. Payments can be made using the services of PayPal, Debit, or Credit cards; we will have detailed instructions for you about this as we come closer to the close of this GB. (Feb 28)

We will begin the production process on this GB once the closing date has arrived and all payments have processed. We will have some sweet pulleys to ship out to you guys ROUGHLY SIX WEEKS after payments have processed. Building a pulley properly and testing multiple times along the build process requires several weeks, but we prefer to do it properly rather than quickly. I hope you all share these same values, and will be patient as we move along. Please do not sign up if you can not wait six weeks.

You can check the following links to get an idea of how NST group buys usually proceed from day one to the day of shipment...

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...lite+group+buy

http://www.yarisworld.com/forums/sho...=nst+group+buy

We will begin the production process on this GB after all payments have processed. We will have some sweet pulleys to ship out to you guys ROUGHLY SIX WEEKS after payments have processed. Our current tentative release date is MID APRIL.

GROUP BUY PRICE FOR ALL 3 PULLEYS:

$275 SHIPPED ANYWHERE GLOBALLY!!!

Here are pictures of the prototypes. I have been told that the final product will be lighter than these prototypes, they will have slots instead of holes and have a much better finish (but in all honesty these prototypes look seriously clean and could pass for a final product!!!)

I've had all three pulleys on for about 1 month and i can tell you that this is one of the few bolt-ons you will feel a difference right away. Acceleration is much quicker and shifting is so much smoother due to the rpms dropping faster. An increase of 1-2mpg and the engine bling by itself is worth it!

Thanks again for the enthusiasm and patience everyone, good luck and have fun with all your projects!!!

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Format: Screen name - color option
EX: 1) project jayden - purple

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
12)

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts
1) Nema- Blue
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
12)

Whooo hoooo!

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awesome! just to let the rest of the guys know payment just needs to be sent anytime from now till February 28th. so put your name on the list you won't be disappointed! :)

·
Vroom Vroom...
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
1) Nema - Blue
2) Slo_boogie - Red
3) newmedia - Black
4) HaUnTeD - gold
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
12)

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
awesome :) we still need 7 more people to sign up to have this group buy to take into effect. (we can have more people sign up but at least 12 have to sign up for discount pricing & color options)

·
Registered
684 Posts
1) Nema - Blue
2) Slo_boogie - Red
3) newmedia - Black
4) HaUnTeD - gold
5) Coupe380 - Black
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
12)

Jay- you mentioned that we can pay it now to until Feb 28.
I want to pay through paypal, how can i pay?
Thanks

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jay- you mentioned that we can pay it now to until Feb 28.
I want to pay through paypal, how can i pay?
Thanks
Payment can be sent to [email protected] please include what the payment is for, telephone number, and screen name/color of pulley. Once we hit 12 on the group buy I'll start sending money over to nst so that these pulleys can be made faster but we will still be accepting more orders till the 28th. Thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Any discount if I pick them up locally. Didn't realize NST is based out of Houston.

·
Registered
60 Posts
1) Nema - Blue
2) Slo_boogie - Red
3) newmedia - Black
4) HaUnTeD - gold
5) Coupe380 - Black
6) iRock_you - Blue
7)
8)
9)
10)
12)

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Any discount if I pick them up locally. Didn't realize NST is based out of Houston.
Unfortunately Mike has already told me that there are no local pick ups. In all honesty though 275 is an awesome price for three pulleys made by a top notch company :)

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Thats fine. Doesn't hurt to ask. Count me in for a set.

1) Nema - Blue
2) Slo_boogie - Red
3) newmedia - Black
4) HaUnTeD - gold
5) Coupe380 - Black
6) iRock_you - Blue
7) CarlosA_Garcia - Blue
8)
9)
10)
12)

·
5,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1) Nema - Blue
2) Slo_boogie - Red
3) newmedia - Black
4) HaUnTeD - gold
5) Coupe380 - Black
6) iRock_you - Blue --- PAID
7) CarlosA_Garcia - Blue
8)
9)
10)
12)

Thanks for the first payment :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
i'm too eager for this offer and I'd personally recommend everyone to get this set ASAP!
that's why I paid immediately even if it takes 2 months to reach me :D

1 - 20 of 255 Posts