Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys been stalking the site for a wile now just finally decided to register. Im from northern NJ rockin a silver genny. Loving the site helps a great deal lots of great people with tons of information. As of now car as a few little things hks blow off, injen cold air intake, and more too come!!:hello:

·
Registered
360 Posts
Welcome! Where in North Jersey? I saw a silver GC on Saturday on Rt 1 South. Was that you?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im up in sussex county...Im home once in a wile...right now im up at school in hyde park NY...that wasnt me you saw haha but im hopeing with the warm weather coming there will be some meets!...i use to have a 20th anniversary gti i miss the dub community but out with the old in with the new

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im up in sussex county...Im home once in a wile...right now im up at school in hyde park NY...that wasnt me you saw haha but im hopeing with the warm weather coming there will be some meets!...i use to have a 20th anniversary gti i miss the dub community but out with the old in with the new
Oh okay. I guess sales for the Gen Coupe must be picking up then, because I seem to be seeing a lot more of them in my area lately. In any case, iIf you have any questions about mods and stuff, let us know. There's plenty of helpful people here on the forums.

·
DJAC Vice President
1,472 Posts
Welcome! Monmouth County here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts