Hyundai Genesis Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i am new to the forums and have been lurking around looking for some upgrades. I purchased the m&s fog light bezel as my first mod. Thing is that i am horrible with my hands and suck at anything DIY. Especially since the bumper and lights need to be removed for this install i would prefer for it to be done by a pro. I'm from NYC and have seen a few members form here as well, was wondering if anyone knew a shop in NYC that would be able to do this install maybe others like grills, lights, ETC. Any Info is greatly appreciated.

·
1,642 Posts
Hey Guys i am new to the forums and have been lurking around looking for some upgrades. I purchased the m&s fog light bezel as my first mod. Thing is that i am horrible with my hands and suck at anything DIY. Especially since the bumper and lights need to be removed for this install i would prefer for it to be done by a pro. I'm from NYC and have seen a few members form here as well, was wondering if anyone knew a shop in NYC that would be able to do this install maybe others like grills, lights, ETC. Any Info is greatly appreciated.
Our shop we go t on Li is the best if you are willing to go that far

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks LiMike! That isnt a problem i actually work in huntington long island. Could you possible give me some info like phone number address?

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Yes bro go to thriftway autobody 10 auburn street lindenhurst ny 11757 number is 631 226 1160 he just did limikes fogs he did a lot of work on my car and I send all my genesis friends there tell him nikko with the red genesis sent u he ll hook you up ohh n ask for chris

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great thanks for the info! Now just gotta order a few more parts so i can get them installed all in one shot. Thanks Again

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Actually it's not hard to remove the bumper at all, and once that one is out everything else is a breeze to remove that are on the bumper. I'm nowhere near handy and I was able to remove it.. well asked qwaszx to remove mine cus I was afraid of pulling and breaking tabs again lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts