Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I just traded my '07 Mazdaspeed6 in last night for a 2011 3.8 RSpec. So far I absolutely love this car. I am just so impressed on how great these cars handle. Only thing I am going to have to get used to is RWD platform. Going from AWD to RWD I found out with a quickness you just can't floor it from 1st to 2nd. Can't wait to start throwing some go fast parts on it.

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Congrats and welcome aboard! What color did you get? Plans for mods?

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Congrats and welcome aboard! What color did you get? Plans for mods?
It's black. I have a few mods in mind so far. I haven't done a whole lot of research about what will work with my goals.

·
Breast Examiner
1,784 Posts
Welcome to the COOP

Love that 3.8 R-spec.:p
Enjoy !!!
:hello:

·
Take 'em Fei!
9,280 Posts
Howdy and welcome!

If you have any questions or need any mods, hit me up. We give good deals to Texas coupe owners :)

Also, check the South Regional section subforum as we have a big tune meet coming up as well as meet/track events info coming up posted as well. We also have a Texas member only roll call thread to add yourself to help with contact for these type of events.

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Howdy and welcome!

If you have any questions or need any mods, hit me up. We give good deals to Texas coupe owners :)

Also, check the South Regional section subforum as we have a big tune meet coming up as well as meet/track events info coming up posted as well. We also have a Texas member only roll call thread to add yourself to help with contact for these type of events.
Thanks for the heads up.. I will definitely check you guys out.

·
Registered
769 Posts
welcome I to switched from a speed6 to a gen but a 2.0t power difference was a big change but over all i like the gen looks sweet...

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah the hardest choice for me was between the 2.0t and the 3.8. my past 2 cars where turbo'd. It will take some getting used to. I am going to miss when you hit full boost. Do you miss your old speed6 yet?

·
Registered
769 Posts
Yeah the hardest choice for me was between the 2.0t and the 3.8. my past 2 cars where turbo'd. It will take some getting used to. I am going to miss when you hit full boost. Do you miss your old speed6 yet?
lol everyday i didnt have a choice of trading it in though they hit me on the side and insuarance called it a total loss:wtc: i had just put h&r springs and some rims then boom an expedition hit me

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
lol everyday i didnt have a choice of trading it in though they hit me on the side and insuarance called it a total loss:wtc: i had just put h&r springs and some rims then boom an expedition hit me
That sucks bro.

·
Registered
769 Posts
sure does lol but oh well i c it as at least its the car and not me but congrats on the gen maybe one of these days u will come down to sa for a meet, we had a meet yesterday had about 8 gens out it was a nice little mini meet...but ur more then welcome to join in on the next one, south section learn it its great to meet gens in and around ur area

·
Premium Member
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah for sure I will check it out. I am in the process of moving to Killeen. So it will be a while before I get some free time for meets and what not.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
welcome aboard!!!!! :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts