Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( so i hear someone knocking on my door at 8am today and i go downstairs for him to show me that someone hit my car while it was parked and decided to drive away.. it was done in a complex so ill be waiting for the suspected person to come home tonight (white volvo) so far estimate for the body shop just having them repair and paint is about $1,350 if they replace the whole quarter panel it will be around $3,500 he said to keep the original quarter panel and just have it repaired its better to do it that way, man this suck but karma is a *****

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Premium Member
914 Posts
That's shitty! But don't just repair the panel, replace it.

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's shitty! But don't just repair the panel, replace it.
thats what i thought to but he said that if they do that then there going to have to take out the rear glass and and side and also cut threw all the welds and remove everything to put the new one in and it wont but the original piece

·
3.5L TT but wrong body
12,003 Posts
Bummer

·
Registered
333 Posts
Please update us when you kill the guy driving the Volvo. Karma is a bitch!

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
that sucks bro go threw insurance since it wont go up or anything bc it was parked
yea im going to, now im just stuck with a $500 deductible

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
did you get the police involved?
yea i filed a report with them then told me to call em when the person comes home so they can check there car

·
Registered
5,364 Posts
Sucks man, hope it all works out and they catch the person with the white volvo.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
wait when you said karma is *****, did you mean you did the same thing and ran away and now it's happening to you?

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wait when you said karma is *****, did you mean you did the same thing and ran away and now it's happening to you?
lol no i ment that since they hit me an ran its gonna happen to them

·
Use the F'n Search Button
4,280 Posts
Same thing happened to me. someone nailed my car then took off. The retard parked on the opposite side of the parking lot, and I found my paint all over his bumper. Called the cops, and threatened to file charges of a hit and run if he didnt confess. He confessed instantly. (charges for hit-n-runs are no f*cking joke).

What I instantly noticed is how there doesn't seem to be ANY paint transfer. Looks like it got hit with a basketball shot out of a cannon. Hope theres enough evidence to get it fixed under their insurance.

·
Its a Hyundai
275 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Same thing happened to me. someone nailed my car then took off. The retard parked on the opposite side of the parking lot, and I found my paint all over his bumper. Called the cops, and threatened to file charges of a hit and run if he didnt confess. He confessed instantly. (charges for hit-n-runs are no f*cking joke).

What I instantly noticed is how there doesn't seem to be ANY paint transfer. Looks like it got hit with a basketball shot out of a cannon. Hope theres enough evidence to get it fixed under their insurance.
damn good find but yea from what i heard you could go to jail for a hit an run... there is paint but not much at least from the picture u wont be able to see cause the sun was on the car but there is a few paint scratches hopefully the person has some damage done to there car. and we also have cameras for the entrance and exit of the community so im going to pull those up to see if i can check when they left. if i do find anything im going to do the same thing you did

1 - 20 of 45 Posts