Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

NOVA Hangout and Chat Thread (Sorry Maryland)

250K views 4K replies 101 participants last post by  NoPantsGuy 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I'm seeing a few more GC's around. I think it'd be nice to have one thread dedicated to just the area. State your name, car, color and any identifying mods that way can say hey, xxxx, i saw you rolling around yyyy the other day and such.

or like yesterday the guy in the black 2.0 track who i was cruising with can say hey reneir, i saw you crush that rock in the road down 29 last night in gainesville....way to not go around it you noob. facepalm @ me.

i'll update the post with names as people check in

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last Updated 3-22-2011

Please post here to add yourself to the list if your are not on it, or to update the current information. This will let is know who is who, where everyone is located, and help plan future meets. tx

Northern Virginia:
123noob - Chantilly
7thsin - Annandale
ajoharji - Alexandria
amityville1127 - Haymarket
andy1209 - Mclean
BEsGC - Manassas
Biscuit -Dan - Warrenton
Bluestreak2006 – Arlington
Bullitt - Washington DC
Coolkhas - South Riding
crazycracker - Ashburn
dwpers - Fairfax
GCFantasy - ???
gen-jjang – Fairfax
GenTeq - Herndon
Hefley - Reston
iKannon - ???
Infamy - Manassas
Jennifer - Washington DC
JMUgineer – Washington DC
jnn4v - Reston
konichiwa_2212 - Loundon
krayzkrn - ???
leo215 – Alexandria
MichaelBrown – Manassas
MirageSleeper - Woodbridge
MooNx02 - Lorton
movel1 - Fairfax
MyGeneva20T - Dale City
MyGeneva20T - Woodbridge
probaholic1 - ???
Proxors - Woodbridge
qwaszx - Fairfax
Reneirwolf878 - Manassas
salvatruco2004 - Woodbridge
seandh07 – Fredericksburg
Silverwulf – Dumfries
Sprout - Winchester
sublivion - Haymarket
tsukabarspec - Manassas
WhatsDone - Arlington
zs lsx - Lorton

Southern Virginia:

boostedpse - Roanoke
GT_Finny - Newport News
wingman - Sullfolk
Beven - Hampton
wontan - Hamton
willeb - Norfolk
Grumple - Charlottesville
daftdudejp - Portsmouth
FRKYWIL - Richmond
sidewayz804 - Richmond
tmntdonjuan – Richmond
Triviumfan5 - Richmond
vtdude4u - Richmond
Mrfingr - Suffolk
Cliffmoney - Virginia Beach
RCK-JMES - Virginia Beach
xoWhiteGenxo - Virginia Beach
psuphan1 - Virginia Beach
SoullessSin - Virginia Beach
VicD_VB - Virginia Beach
giaolong - Virginia Beach?

Maryland: ur not allowed to postz in hereeeeee
acadapter - Upper Marlboro
asian_sd - Elliott City
curtisb - Rising Sun
EmBeYoJay - Gaithersburg
endless_pain - Montgomery County
guilty187 - Montgomery County
JapanManDan – Baltimore
Jasonb - Hyattsville
junghohwang - Ellicott City
MTBonia - Chevy Chase
Mustachio - Montgomery County
RedStitch - Montgomery County
richardb1285 – Pasadena
salvatruco2004 - ???
StarkyLuv - Howard County
stylesp - Montgomery County
teracon – Waldorf
TheEngineer - Montgomery County
vaoz - Manassas
Vigz – Baltimore
vox - Montgomery County
WhiteRspex – NOT INVITED!
Xentri - Montgomery County
Tim - Salisbury
TBOZ - Baltimore
Knuckles022 - ???
2k11GCT - Prince Georges

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
biscuit - Dan - Nord Gray 2.0T base - straight stock right now, (does a Brown's Hyundai license plate frame count? haven't even removed it yet)

I saw a nord gray track on 7100 yesterday when i was headed home from work, not the usual way i go, is that any of you guys by chance?

*****Washed it this weekend, no more Brown's Hyundai plate cover

#3 ·
Jasonb - Jason - Mirabeau Blue 3.8 GT ------ Chrome wing badges, Injen CAI. Cut out slits in fog surronds. 20% tints.

I am not a NoVa resident but I run through often. And will be attending any meets up there lol.

#6 · (Edited)
I think he's lost interest in the GC and is contemplating selling his car. :ugh:

P.S. This is me answering the roll call. Hefley - Manassas, Mirabeau Blue 3.8 Track, currently bone stock (unless you count a K&N filter :fleshbox:)

P.P.S. I saw a Nord Grey GC pulling into the "arrivals" lane at Dulles today around 11am? Is that anyone we know?

#8 ·
I'll join in too :p. Btw may want to put bold on the listed names, it'll be easier for ppl to check XD.

123noob - Khang/Ken/Kang/kan (w/e suits ur tongue) - Chantilly - 3.8 Track Nordschleife Gray, Ark dual exhaust, CAI injen, Stance GR+ (need to install), Ichiban 20mm spacers (need to install), SL tail lights (currently being fixed or trying to), Stage 3 white LEDs license plate from DD (the rest are from other vendors), SFR relfashed, debaged, 35% tint all around, and 2 World of Warcraft stuff animal (griffin - alliance and bat - horde) in the rear window :p.

Btw I have the spare never used KN filter which I bought 2 weeks before INJEN. If anyone want Ill give it to you, let me know :)

#11 ·
oh I can give it for 20$ lol, that will be my lunch money at work for like 2 days :p

Unless you plan to replace the intake, don't bother with this, like me :p

#17 ·
After hearing the comments from coolkhas, I think I may go to hightechautos instead. Going to call them again to get quote. But idk about 280 just for springs.... that's lil high for me imo even for being the first time doing this myself.

If you look through facebook for hightechautos through their website, they have a lot of likers/followers, and the impression I'm getting from them atm are very good. If they charge around that price or more (since i'll be doing spacers as well), I wouldn't mind as long as it comes out great.

#19 ·
ya they also do other cars too, I checked before :). If you look through the gallery, there's one g35 there XD. But I asked them already, they said they also do other classes as well and not just truck. We'll see, I can be the guinea pig :p.

btw what's js? (just saying?)

#23 ·
hey if so then i can beat this coming winter then XD. Couldn't even get out of my drive way during the snowstorm and my work building is literally across the street XD

#25 ·
saw a 2.0t grey today on braddock taking turn left to burke lake rd or w/e it is called. I was going straight and 2 cars behind, was going to go side by side but couldn't. Could this be Dan?

#27 ·
Yup, that was me. My grandfather owns Capital Car Care right down the street and I was headed home from getting my first oil change (forget the dealership when I can get it all done for free anyway). I was headed to that McDonalds when you probably saw me, grabbin a quick dinner on my way home. Didnt see you though. Then on my way back on to braddock rd this older guy was beside me at the light tellin me how sweet the GCs are and how he was thinkin of buyin one.

Funny though cuz the whole time drivin down braddock road i was on the look out for any GCs, figured I might see one. Guess I need to keep my eyes open more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.