Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of the NoVa people would be willing to help out with an intake (AEM) install on my 3.8. I am free on weekends or weekdays after 7ish. I've never done one before so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ps - I live in Haymarket but can meet up anywhere between there and Arlington.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
How far is Haymarket to Chantilly? If you want I can help you next weekends since I'm off or next Wednesday.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That'd be great! Next weekend meaning the weekend of march 4th right?

Its about 15 miles or so, not bad, I'd be coming there if you wanted to get it done at your place.

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
Nah it's ok I don't have a garage so it's not possible. We can do it at your place easily. I don't mind the drive anyways. I'll pm you my # later.

·
Registered
183 Posts
If more help is needed let me know. I installed my injen intake which was way harder than the aem one.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Hey guys,

I was wondering if any of the NoVa people would be willing to help out with an intake (AEM) install on my 3.8. I am free on weekends or weekdays after 7ish. I've never done one before so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

ps - I live in Haymarket but can meet up anywhere between there and Arlington.
lol you should meet up with me, im gonna be installing my aem cai 3.8 too. I live in the haymarket area so a drive wont be a problem :)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
lol f' u joe.

btw... i want my headlights to look like kyle now haha

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
me joe?

PTUNING FTMW! lol :p... hey there are things i can do too ok...

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
shesh i helped the install and it went smooth. Except the part where I overdid on tightening the screw for the headlight, one bracket for the screw cracked a lil... sorry Zed :(

·
College Student :(
1,503 Posts
shesh i helped the install and it went smooth. Except the part where I overdid on tightening the screw for the headlight, one bracket for the screw cracked a lil... sorry Zed :(
should have gotten ptuning to do it on your account :) btw, your headlights will NEVER look as good as mine :)

·
「まんがをえ&#
2,483 Posts
you can help to make it looks as good as yours :). I really like how you did it btw.

·
College Student :(
1,503 Posts
well let's not threadjack the OP. You can let me know your ideas in my headlight thread or my build thread :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts