Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 349 Posts

·
Nord Grey 2.0 6 Spd
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, pretty sure there are at least four of us on these forums?

Post up if you live in "Canada's Ocean Playground"... :rofl:

Lr.Sackville here.

·
Registered
238 Posts
im in greenwood!

its super exciting in here!

their is another red gen in greenwood to but i talked to her she doesn't seem to interested in the site.

was kinda funny came up to me and asked if it was a gen or not lol

i removed the badges :0

·
Registered
109 Posts
I view this site regularly and post from time to time. I have met several other coupe owners. Four of us met at Point Pleasant Park on Saturday April 3rd when we were all there by coincidence because it was such a beautiful day. I drive a silverstone 3.8 GT. The other cars were a red 2.0t a red 3.8 GT and a black 2.0 GT. I do not think either of the owners are regulars to this site though I have mentioned it to them. I have noticed about four or five other coupes around town. The guys I have met are all enthusiastic about their cars and are more than willing to stop and talk.

If you are willing to suggest a meet some time among owners count me in, though it may be hard to get people together if they do not view this site.

·
Nord Grey 2.0 6 Spd
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Grrr, I was down that way that Sunday but never got quite down to the park. I think every nice car and motorcycle in the province was out running around that day.

If we can get enough folks interested, for sure on organizing a meet.

·
Registered
238 Posts
yes i was posted to greenwood on 1 mar 10 .
lovely little spot :p

are u a serving member?

are any of u guys going to the car show in moncton on the 25 apr 10?

im looking forward to it .

·
Nord Grey 2.0 6 Spd
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
<---- Fish head!

Wow, the Moncton Speed Sport........ It's been ages. Hmmm.

A two hour run up there in a GC? Count me in!

·
Nord Grey 2.0 6 Spd
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Looks like. And it looks like one of each? Assuming you wear green Slider? Oromocto and all and doots wear blue given the Greenwood thing.

LOL

·
Registered
238 Posts
im looking forward to the Moncton Speed Sport in Edmonton they have the power rama but its pretty lame dealers come but never with the cars u want to see..... and i love the classics. good excuse for a drive too :p

·
Nord Grey 2.0 6 Spd
454 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So the Sunday show?

Figure I will leave here around 8 or so. Should put me there between 10 and 1030 or so.

Not to date myself or nuthin, but I went to the FIRST Speed Sport in Moncton in '75.....:rofl:

We came away with the Special Interest trophy, aka we have no clue what catagory to put this car in, for this rig.

1 - 20 of 349 Posts