Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

341 - 349 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
549 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hey all, new owner of a 2014 2.0t coupe r-spec here in Middle Sackville, Casablanca White. Hope to see some of you out and about feel free to say hi

Geoff

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey all, new owner of a 2014 2.0t coupe r-spec here in Middle Sackville, Casablanca White. Hope to see some of you out and about feel free to say hi

Geoff

Welcome, good to see another local guy on here. Gotta love a white Genesis, I looked for one locally but after a month of searching/waiting I decided to go with my second choice.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Welcome, good to see another local guy on here. Gotta love a white Genesis, I looked for one locally but after a month of searching/waiting I decided to go with my second choice.
I dont think you can really go wrong with any color Genesis haha

Have to try and get a few cars together some time!

Geoff

·
Registered
41 Posts
Check out maritime genesis coupes on Facebook. There are a few of us from the area on there. Try to get together every couple of weeks for coffee.

·
Registered
549 Posts
Thought I'd give this old thread a bump, if anyone in the maritime region is still active on here we have a summer meet planned in Halifax for July 2nd!
For more info check out or join the Maritime Genesis Coupes group on Facebook, hoping to get a nice crowd out this summer for a meet/cruise :)

341 - 349 of 349 Posts