Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

NYC gen owners

9K views 65 replies 25 participants last post by  Trackrabbit21 
#1 ·
Trying to organize a meet for genesis coupe owners in the new york city area (brooklyn queens si long island etc) Text me 9175609142 or email kevin82693 at gmail,com if you're interested

#8 ·
gravesend, brooklyn

#16 ·
I'm from wmass mass but visit my gf in nyc on 27th & 7th on the weekends now and then. I usually take the train in from New Haven so when i see Gen's in the city it makes me sad that I'm just another face in the crowd :( Maybe I'll drive in one weekend!

#19 ·
I'm in LI, originally from Bayside, Queens. I'm down.

#20 ·
Bayside queens, 2011 3.8 black GT.

I went to several meets, the best spots in queens are flushing meadow park where they had the paul walker tribute meet. Or all the way out in farmingdale/riverhead. Unless you all want to meet at a shopping mall parking lot haha

#29 ·
bay ridge? i might seen you

#32 ·
Only a few snow showers, today was the most beautiful day of this entire week! Back to the freezer tomorrow & Friday, warming back up Sunday...must do WONDERS to our amazing roads here in NYC! I take extra special care around potholes/bumps, it's insane out there. Glad I sprang for the tire/rim protection when I got my car.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.