Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just order my cp-e down pipe with no Cat and wondering what i have to do for the o2 sensor that would usually be hide the cat is there a way to trick it or do i just have to deal with CEL.

·
Registered
711 Posts
deal with the CEL...or get a reflash and disable the code for that...

·
301 whp
1,102 Posts
Might have wanted that answer before you ordered

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
U should have gotten the Hi-flow cat like I did. Honestly the performance is basically the same then not having a cat at all and I get no CEL's either.

·
Registered
136 Posts
U should have gotten the Hi-flow cat like I did. Honestly the performance is basically the same then not having a cat at all and I get no CEL's either.
Hi, I am new. so does it mean on Cp-E website, I need to choose
"Add Spun Metallic Catalytic Converter +$150" option ?

Thanks.

·
Sex Machine
1,514 Posts
the "Spun Metallic Catalytic Converter" is the Hi-Flow cat. If u get this, it will not throw a CEL. I have this on my Downpipe and never gotten a CEL.

·
Out Pissing Off cops!
4,572 Posts
OR you could've asked Tim to remove the CEL for the O2 sensors last time you sent your module in...;)

Cheapest solution IMHO...LOL

When they said they found all safeguards in the ECU regarding the O2 CELs, I jumped on the occasion to have them removed since he still has my module in hand since I sent it in for their stage 3 upgraded turbo maps.

I'll be running a catless DP come srping and can;t be bothered with a stupid CEl light in the dash.

Some members reported CEL even with Hi-flow cats in the DP BTW, so not 100% sure solution either.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts