Hyundai Genesis Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
18 Posts
Anybody have any feedbank on this particular product? I've personally have heard this brand to be always cheap (its what i'm looking for) and besides it is just an exhaust.... What can go wrong if its cheap, I've also had bad luck trying to find a sound clip on this OBX Exhaust. Like i said any feedback towards my choice of product would be greatly appreciated. My car is completely stock right now.

P.S I'm also looking into this... Any feedback?

·
Registered
36 Posts
The Megan stuff is nice, The OBX is ok? I had it on my 97 GST was kinda loud tho.. A lot of the the Z and Infiniti guys run the Megan exhaust.

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
The only problem I see is they don't list the size of the piping?
Didn't think of that... Maybe a 2.5?

EDIT: The downpipe ad doesn't inform any pipe sizes either...

From the pictures that are displayed do you think both products are 2.5"? or even 3"? Its hard to tell.

·
Registered
551 Posts
spend the extra money, i have had crappy exhaust back in the day and learned to spend a little more something decent.

·
Island Coupe
1,060 Posts
Didn't think of that... Maybe a 2.5?

EDIT: The downpipe ad doesn't inform any pipe sizes either...

From the pictures that are displayed do you think both products are 2.5"? or even 3"? Its hard to tell.
Talk with TurboXS. They just released their new catback, and it's priced in the same range as this on with shipping.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have this exhaust and its amazing! Also its 3" piping if you add the stealthback your still at $1000 for a TBE!

teaser pic! More pics to follow once i clean the car! any questions just PM me!

·
Banned
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have this exhaust and its amazing! Also its 3" piping if you add the stealthback your still at $1000 for a TBE!

Would you be able to record a vid clip so that i can hear the tone. If you can.. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
803 Posts

You need to post a video about this.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I will have pics and a vid up in a review thread very soon! I just washed the car with snow still on the ground. The exhaust note sounds amazing!

·
Registered
5,262 Posts
obx has changed a lot! its not the same company it was 5 years ago! my brother has a obx 4-2-1 header in his focus and the quality is amazing. Gave him a few ponies too for cheap

·
Registered
551 Posts
I have the turboxs GT spec. I posted that he should look into this one over the OBX, so I posted pics since there are not many around right now.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I have the turboxs GT spec. I posted that he should look into this one over the OBX, so I posted pics since there are not many around right now.
hah i didnt even see the post above yours talking about the turbo xs. :rofl:
I thought you were saying you had the obx, sorry man ;)

·
Registered
551 Posts
its all good, just trying to put the word out there are some great TBE setups for less then some other companies catbacks!

All 3 of Turboxs' exhaust setups are amazing, i have seen and heard all 3. the dual setup they have is amazing, but cost will be higher and its not officially released yet. If anyone has questions about the turboxs GT spec exhaust or stealthback just let me know!

·
Registered
793 Posts
its all good, just trying to put the word out there are some great TBE setups for less then some other companies catbacks!

All 3 of Turboxs' exhaust setups are amazing, i have seen and heard all 3. the dual setup they have is amazing, but cost will be higher and its not officially released yet. If anyone has questions about the turboxs GT spec exhaust or stealthback just let me know!
My stealthback should actually be here today... Ive also got an injen ses catback on the way, I cant wait!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts